Search NC Small Fruit, Specialty Crop, and Tobacco IPM

Saturday, February 5, 2011

North Carolina Winegrowers Presentation and Handouts

I will be presenting at the NC Winegrowers Association's annual meeting in Greensboro, NC tomorrow morning. I'll be speaking about grape root borer (a growing concern in NC vineyards), spider mites (a potential pest), grape phylloxera (an emerging issue for hybrid grapes), harvest season insects, and our newest invasive species. I will also be discussing insect monitoring and suggested sampling programs.

Handouts for my talk as well as the slides from my presentation are linked below. As always, information presented about pesticides is intended for North Carolina growers and is subject to change. Always read and follow the pesticide label and see "a note on pesticide recommendations".

More information

No comments:

Followers