Search NC Small Fruit, Specialty Crop, and Tobacco IPM

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Southeast Strawberry Expo Handouts


I present at the Southeast Strawberry Expo in Virginia Beach, VA yesterday and today.  I am never sure exactly how many handouts to bring to this type of meeting, where attendees select the sessions they will attend the day of the meeting.  If you attended the Expo and did not get a handout, or if you were unable to make it this year, you can find links to two of my handouts below.  I will post the slides from my presentation later this afternoon.  I also distributed a draft of the 2011 NC Agricultural Chemicals Manual strawberry insect management guide.  The 2011 Manual will be online in mid December.  In the meantime, you can find the 2010 Manual here.

Southeast Strawberry Expo Handouts
Arthropod management in strawberries: a fall & winter update
Pesticides registered on strawberries and their possible efficacy against spotted wing drosophila (This document is adapted for NC and VA growers from a similar resource developed by Oregon State University entomologists.)

No comments:

Followers